Nile Cruise Reservation Center tour prices are quoted according to the season of travel, program inclusions, and hotel/cruise category.
Nile Cruise Reservation Center requires a 50% deposit of the total price payable to us at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due six weeks prior to departure date for groups. Individuals can pay the remaining balance when arrive to Egypt.
3. Travel Delays:
Nile Cruise Reservation Center is not responsible for travel delays prior to departure or during your tour that are brought about by technical difficulties, strikes, bad weather, or any means beyond our control. Some times weather or Nile River traffic delays can alter the tour itinerary. These alterations do not constitute a refund.
4.Refunds (Unused Services):
No refund will be issued to you for any unused services, included in your tour. Please note that some suppliers (hotel, cruises, airlines, transportations, tour guides) do not refund Nile Cruise Reservation Center Thus Nile Cruise Reservation Center will not be able to refund you this portion.
5. Representatives and Egyptologist/Tour Guides:
Nile Cruise Reservation Center will provide you with a Local Representative and Tour Guide, unless otherwise indicated.
Nile Cruise Reservation Center reserves the right to switch hotel/cruise accommodation at any time, but ensures the switch will be made to the same category of hotel/cruise available at that time.
Passengers are responsible in ensuring that they are in possession of the correct travel documents upon departure and they have met all health requirements. Please check with the nearest consulate office for information concerning travel visas before you travel and if you are required to obtain this or any other document in advance.
Nile Cruise Reservation Center will make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified. However, in some instances we do not have direct control over the provision of services by suppliers and we do not accept liability for errors and omissions of such suppliers.
- For any package that includes International air fare, 50% of total cost will be required within one week after confirmation, to protect your air space, otherwise the airline will release your seats.
- For Private Charter Boat on the Nile:
The deposit is $500 per person, in this case its NON REFUNDABLE.
I understand that:
- Deposit is due at our Cairo Head office to confirm the place, or the reservation is canceled.
- If you pay by credit card, additional signature is required, on the invoice and I will not stop the credit card payment for any reason.
- Any handling /service fee/ Cancellation fee etc. as spelled out in the cancellation fee & terms & conditions are not refundable, by sending your signed booking form you agree not to request any charge back on your card for any non refundable items such as cancellation penalties etc. as spelled out in our terms & conditions as well as in our cancellation policy.
– 15% of total charge Cancellation fees applied in case you canceled your reservation 61 days or more before the date of the tour.
– 25% of total charge Cancellation fees applied if you cancel your reservation 60 days or less before the date of the tour.
– 50% of total charge Cancellation fees applied if you cancel your reservation 31 days or less before the date of the tour.
– 100%-of total charge Cancellation fees applied if you cancel your reservation 15 days or less before the date of the tour.
Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended.
For packages that include international air, air tickets are NON REFUNDABLE AND NON CHANGEABLE and/or subject to heavy penalty for any changes in name, date etc.International airfares included with some of our tours or added based on your request , are based on nonrefundable non changeable and fares even if its a business class or first class, which are offered at steeply discounted rate to you . If you must change or cancel your international airline reservations after we have issued your airline tickets, you will be responsible for any and all airline rebooking fees or cancellation penalties, which may equal the full original cost of the ticket(s).
All cancellations must be made in writing to us prior to your departure date. A cancellation fee will be charged based on the percentage of the total tour price. In the event that you should cancel after your departure date, no portion of the tour price will be refunded.
10. Tour Price Does Not Include:
The tour price does not include international and/or domestic airfares, airport taxes, cost of entry visas and/or any travel document, phone calls, laundry service, meals, beverages, and any other item of a personal nature that are not shown in the itinerary presented to you.
Please specify any special requests you may have at the time of your booking. We will accept your personal requests with your understanding that we will make every effort to comply. Although, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.
Nile Cruise Reservation Center acts as a tour operator only. Our tours and arrangements are the sole property of Nile Cruise Reservation Center and cannot be reproduced in any form. In addition, Nile Cruise Reservation Center will not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, delay, or any other irregularity that may be occasioned by any defect in any vehicle, accident, or any other form of error or default of any company and/or person engaged in conveying passengers, carrying out the arrangements of the tour, or otherwise in connection therewith.